CANCELLED FOR 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS! PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR 2021 DATE.
25 MILE RIDE
REGISTRATION FEE: $60
- Starting at Sojourn’s headquarters at 166 Athletic Drive in Shelburne, both cycling routes offer beautiful country scenery on the rolling hills of Vermont’s Green Mountains along award-winning routes designed by Sojourn.
- Registered riders can park at Sojourn, the 50-mile ride starts promptly at 8:30 am, while the 25-mile ride starts at 9:30 AM.
- Riders will receive an event T-Shirt, a Water Bottle and Lunch Coupon for a handful of Vermont’s food trucks that will be there to offer a variety of food choices.
- Sojourn will trace the routes with support vans.
- There will be support stations with water and snacks along both the routes.
- A Sojourn team will be at hand to offer bike mechanics support.
- Wearing a helmet is non-negotiable.
- Riders must follow all standard road laws.
PARTICIPANT CONTACT INFORMATION