2nd Annual Ride Strong Vermont
Powered by Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations
- Starting at Sojourn’s headquarters at 166 Athletic Drive in Shelburne, both cycling routes offer beautiful country scenery on the rolling hills of Vermont’s Green Mountains along award-winning routes designed by Sojourn.
- Registered riders can park at Sojourn, the 50-mile ride starts promptly at 8:30 am, while the 25-mile ride starts at 9:30 AM.
- Riders will receive an event T-Shirt, a Water Bottle and Lunch Coupon for a handful of Vermont’s food trucks that will be there to offer a variety of food choices.
- Sojourn will trace the routes with support vans.
- There will be support stations with water and snacks along both the routes.
- A Sojourn team will be at hand to offer bike mechanics support.
- Wearing a helmet is non-negotiable.
- Riders must follow all standard road laws.
Ride Strong Vermont is an annual fundraising bike ride, powered by Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations to support its continued mission of preventing and eliminating abuse and mistreatment of vulnerable women, kids, and pets, in need of support. The ride offers two options of 25 Miles and 50 Miles along some of Sojourn’s award-winning Vermont tour routes.
We are proud and excited to offer an event supporting Lund Family Center, Kids on the Ball, and the Humane Society of Chittenden County. These three are exemplary organizations extending invaluable assistance to vulnerable Women, Children, and Pets in need!